Vision, Mission and Goals
Since 1993, empowering Veterans to achieve their American Dream.
Operation Stand Down Tennessee assists Veterans and their families so they can be self-sustaining and better connected to the community.
- We operate a Service Center providing and/or coordinating a variety of services to all Veterans and their families with special emphasis on those who are homeless.
- We provide Employment training and counseling, technical assistance, job training, placement assistance, computer training and job retention to Veterans with the focus of helping Veterans find good jobs.
- We operate a Transitional Housing Program for Veterans providing the necessary social and support services to ensure a successful return to responsible living.
- We coordinate Stand Downs with Middle Tennessee agencies to inform and provide social and support services for Veterans.
- We operate a Thrift Store that provides a job-training program for veterans, provides clothes to Veterans and their families (at no cost to them!) and generates revenue to support programs in our Veteran Service Center.
Operation Stand Down Tennessee is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving Veterans in Tennessee.